Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sewing Day

Lately Tuesday has been sewing day. It is the only day of the week that I do not have anything to do so I sew. 

Today I hemmed up a dress that I got LAST SUMMER that was far too long. I made Hershey a Patriots shirt for the upcoming Super Bowl. I also turned a boring old gray t-shirt that I had lying around looking dull, into a cute little drape side shirt using a tutorial I found on Pinterest.

before


after
  • In language lessons, Skittles answered some questions about a painting. Twizzler labeled singular and plural nouns. Hershey did some tracing pages. 
  • In math Skittles is still working on his division. Twizzler is ACING his multiplication tables. Hershey colored some apples red and 
  • In history we read a myth about King Minos and the Minotaur. 
  • In science we looked up some trees in the field guide and wrote information about 2 of them in our journals. Twizzler chose the Live Oak and the Cabbage Palm, our state tree. 
  • Twizzler read a story to me about a man who flew to Chad, Africa on a mission to deliver bibles and was almost killed. Skittles read about when Robin Hood fought a tanner and then the tanner joined the band of merry men. 
  • Hershey has been wearing real undies all day and only had one accident. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment