Monday, April 11, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...



Today's entry of "My Favorite Things" has nothing to do at all with homeschooling except that most homeschoolers are in fact Moms! If you are a Mom, especially a Mom of stinky boys, and you have not tried Purex Crystals, you need to go get some NOW!!! Here is a coupon for $1 off and here is a way to work the system and get some for FREE!!! Which as you know, is my FAVORITE THING!!! 


I don't know about you, but I spent the first 7 years of motherhood wondering why my kids don't smell good. Okay, actually it has only been the last 5 or 6 years... I mean lets be honest here, babies smell WONDERFUL! But once the kids start running around the yard, they start stinking. 

I never could get our clothes completely de-stinkyfied. It doesn't help that my kids and myself are super sensitive to dyes and perfumes. Even when it is only touching our skin, we get a rash. We don't try to be high maintenance but we are. 

I have been using Purex detergent on my laundry for YEARS! I only got the non-scented stuff until a month ago. Our local store was out of Purex. There was only one jug and it was lavender scented. I decided to give it a try and while I was at it, I got the new Purex Crystals. I had tried everything else to get our clothes smelling good before but these are new. 

I am not a big fan of liquid fabric softener. I am way too lazy busy to sit around my washing machine and wait for the right time to add it. Purex Crystals go in when you add the detergent! WOO HOO!!! Our clothes smell SOOOOO good, Even on those lazy busy days when I forget that there are clothes in the washer until midnight. They don't stink! 

We have been using the Crystals for a month now and my kids and my clothes have never smelled so good! We have not had any allergic reactions either. 

I do NOT work for Purex and they are not paying me for this info. It is just one of my favorite things! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment