Monday, December 12, 2011

Science Narration Pages

I have been pretty pleased with my Vocabulary pages... The kids have been working hard on them. I decided to try and make some other notebooking pages that might help us run through our other subjects more efficiently. 

Until now, for History and Science, I have simply given my 8yo a blank sheet of notebook paper and let him write down one or two sentences about what he learned. I do this after his oral narration. It is easier for him to recall information after he has written it down. I just have him highlight something important. 

I made some worksheets for his Science. If you would like a copy just click on the image, then right click, save image as. Then choose a file. You can print it out as a "full page fax print". 


No comments:

Post a Comment