Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where have I been???

Maybe you were wondering... Maybe I have been slacking off so much that you did not even miss me. I don't know but I will tell you the answer. I had our third baby boy in March. I had planned a homebirth but it did not work out that way. I ended up needing an emergency c-section. The c-section did not go as planned at all. There were complications for me and the baby. We both had to stay in the hospital longer than expected.

We are both home now and doing wonderfully. The baby is 1 month old. I am exclusively breastfeeding and learning how to cloth diaper. This little baby is keeping me very busy. We have not been able to do very much school since his birth. It looks like we may be doing some school over the summer.

I know I keep saying it but I really do hope to get this blog back up and running soon. Don't expect too much though for a least another month. Hopefully, when I get back I will have a bunch of new ideas that you may find useful in the coming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment