Sunday, October 20, 2013

Oreo! Oreo! Oreo!



  1. At church Twizzler learned about Satan tempting Jesus in the desert. 
  2. Skittle learned about Nehemiah building a big wall. 
  3. Hershey learned about having peace in his heart. He made a cute picture. 
  4. I learned that I have an invitation to the greatest party in the world and I can bring as many guests with me as I like. I should be dancing and singing like Grandpa Joe. 
  5. This afternoon the boys went to Trail Life. I got to go out with a friend of mine for some much-needed mommy time. 
  6. Skittles learned about the history of the American flag. 
  7. Twizzler learned about different leaves. He brought home samples and rubbings.
  8. After dinner I was bombarded by all 3 little boys chanting, "Oreos. Can we please have Oreos?" I used it as an opportunity to teach Hershey how to say, "trick or treat." I got "tr-ah-tr," close enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment