Child, "But Mom, You said...."
Me, "I have altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
2. Teach them to honor their responsibilities.
If they don't get their chores done by sundown,
"There'll be hell to pay."
3. Teach them to get along with their siblings but don't take it too far.
Is it just me or does C3PO look a little freaked out?
4. Don't trust strangers to teach your children how to be a good person. That is your job.
5. Give your kids a good foundation even if you do not think they are listening, they will remember your words one day when they need them most.
6. Teach them to be a good sport when you play games and always let the wookie win.
7. Foster their individuality. It is not always good to fit in with everyone else.
8. Teach them good manners.
9. Teach them to control their emotions and not let their emotions control them.
10. And finally teach them perseverance...
"Do or do not, there is not try. "
I hope I don't get a nasty letter from Lucas Films or Disney for copyright infringement.