Thursday, January 27, 2011

Backwards Week

I don't know how it came about but for some reason on Monday Skittles asked if he could do his schoolwork backwards. I thought, "eh, Why not?" So, he started working backwards through his binder. I have no idea why it was so much more exciting to work backwards but it is.                                               
All week he worked through his binder from finish to start. It was pretty neat. 



By Wednesday, though, I have to admit it started to get a little chaotic. He stopped going backwards and started just picking and choosing what he wanted to do first. The whole thing messed up my mojo a bit too. I was so out of sorts, nothing was prepared for on time. As it turns out there is a reason that I created a schedule in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment