Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We are having some fun today. I got a free unit from School Express on St. Patrick's day. I am not doing the whole packet. I pulled a few fun pages out of it for the boys to do. If you do not get School Express's free weekly units. It's okay, I have a bunch of great websites full of fun worksheets for free.


We are also going to watch some videos. I got these two on You Tube I proof watched about 5. Seriously, PROOF WATCH ALL You Tube videos before you plop the kids down in front of the computer. There were some crazy things on there. These 2 videos were cute. There are some great videos on History Channel's website too.






Don't go just yet though... Here are some really cute ideas from some of the blogs I follow.

Did I miss your blog??? If you have something fun for St. Patrick's Day that I forgot to add, please leave a comment and a link. Thanks and Erin Go Bragh!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment