Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up



This week for my Saturday Show and Tell, I thought I would just tell you what was in our binders this week.

Skittles
Bible: 2 Timothy 4:7 
Math: Money unit & Money Pathway 
Literature: Afternoon in the Amazon
Language Arts: Verbs
Science: Snakes and other Reptiles by Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce & Reptiles Pathway
Writing: Story Starters
Social Studies: Secrets in Stone; All about Maya Hieroglyphs by Laurie Coulter & Maya Pathway
Computer: Head of the Class, XtramathIXL

BWS tips button
For Twizzler I decided to try something different. So I printed off a whole unit study on the letter O, from Confessions of a homeschooler's Letter of the Week curriculum. We did just about every activity. It was bright and colorful. It was something new, which is always fun. I love how everything is easy to use and ready to go. I wish I had a better printer. I  think I used up almost all of my ink. I am going to have to get a better printer if I want to print so much stuff off of the computer. Until then we will have to go back to my boring old coloring pages. If you have a good printer and a preschooler, I definitely recommend this curriculum. It's great. When you go to her blog be sure to grab her button and follow along. She is bursting with fabulous ideas and resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment