This week I am thankful for....
- a clean house
- summer break
- free time to catch up on my scrapbooking
- the end of a WONDERFUL homeschool year
- an adorable promotion ceremony with our homeschool group
- amazing friends
- play dates
- a new kitchen faucet and sprayer
- free time to catch up on my reading
And soooo........ I am going to go take advantage of some more of that free time. I am going to scrapbook. So far I have made it up to my 7yo's 6th birthday.... He is turning 8 in October. Of course when I started, I had only made it up to my 5yo's 3rd birthday. So, I've caught up 6 months. I hope I am all caught up by the end of the summer.