Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Down to Business

I am sitting in my bed surrounded by school supplies. I am so glad that I got most of the real work planning done earlier this summer because I am so sick and tired that it is really going to be a chore to get started but it has to be done. 

I have the school books all out. I have gone through them all with a fine toothed comb. They are ready. 

I went through the workbinders tonight. They are ready to be filled. 

I still have to go to the library. 

I need to print off 2 new cards for the workbinders. 

I need to print out our first poem of the year, our first painting, and find music by our composer. 

Bit by bit, it is all getting done. 

I have the schedule all planned out and ready to go. It is going to be a good year. I can feel it!

BTW, if you are the praying type, I could really use some prayer in regards to my morning sickness. I can't keep anything down and it is making me very weak. I have a feeling our first few weeks of school this year will be done from my king sized bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment