Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for....

My positive pregnancy test
Saltine crackers
peppermints
bottles of water
accupressure bands
You might have guessed by now that I have really bad morning sickness. Well that would be an understatement. I have never been so sick in my life. If I can make it an hour without being sick I consider it a victory. So far the only things that have been able to keep down are saltines, and water. Actually, I can't keep them down either they just taste the least bad coming back up. Sorry TMI. 

The bracelets really have helped! I have not been throwing up near as much. I am still nauseous all the time but keeping food and water down is a huge plus. 

Anyway, there is one more thing I am thankful for, and it is this word of warning. Which is why there are no images in this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment