Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday



I have a sick baby. 
I got no sleep last night, like NONE. 
We are 2 days behind in our schooling.
My car broke last week.
We had an uninvited visitor crawl across our bookshelf at lunch this week.
I am going to miss co-op tomorrow. 
I HATE, HATE, HATE what is happening to my family!!!!!

But
 I will praise Him in the storm. 
I am still thankful...

It looks like the baby is on the mend. His fever is going down.
I am surprisingly awake and functioning. 
We homeschool so we can always catch up over the weekend. 
A family member took my car to the shop, got it fixed, and paid for repairs. 
Pest control came today and was friendly while I marched him through my house telling him how to do his job. 
My friend and helper can teach my classes tomorrow and my SIL will be taking the boys so they don't miss out. 
I still HATE, HATE, HATE what is happening to my family!!!!! but prayers help and I know God is faithful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment