Saturday, August 24, 2013

Missing Caterpillar

This morning we discovered that Tiny has gone missing. I hope she is in hiding and was not eaten by one of the millions of house spiders we have hanging around outside. Fatso and Muncher survived the night though and doing what they do best, eating and growing. 

Skittles spent the afternoon at a friends house. They had a great time getting dirty and playing rough just like boys should. 

Twizzler and I got to have some good quality time together. He confessed that he has an imaginary wife. He asked me how old he has to be to have a girlfriend. I told him he needs to focus on his relationship with the Lord before he gets into a relationship with a person.

During Hershey's nap I was able to work on a sewing project. I made a diaper. It turned out very cute. I tried it on him over the diaper he was wearing. I can't wait to put it to good use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment