This afternoon was homeschool day at the local skating rink. I was amazed at how many families showed up. It really brought me back to when I was a kid and my mom took us skating. The kids skated around to christian music. Both boys raced. Twizzler won second place and a free drink in his age group. Hershey kept me busy, running from one arcade car to another. It was a wonderful day for fellowship with our friends. I got to chat with grown ups. :)
- I FINALLY found some shorts at Old Navy. Now the boys have one really nice back to school outfit.
- I got some cleaning and organizing done in my kitchen.
- Twizzler and Skittles are really doing great with their English lessons.
- Skittles read our history pages to us today and Twizzler did a great job narrating afterwards.
- I was feeling kind of grumpy before bed as I was scrubbing the kitchen cabinet doors when Hershey came up behind me and gave me a big hug. It turned my grumpy mood right around. I said, "You knew I needed a hug, didn't you?" He nodded yes with a proud smile.