Sunday, September 8, 2013

♪ ♫ To church ♪ ♫

Every Sunday morning I sing while I am getting ready for church. I sing a song my mom taught me when I was little.
♪ ♫ I like to go to church,
to learn and sing and pray,
I like to go to church,
God's rules I will obey.♪ ♫

  1. This morning, Hershey danced around the house singing, "To church. To church. To church." It was precious.
  2. On the way to church Skittles asked me where the final battle will happen when Jesus comes back. I told him, I don't know. I will have to read about it but do not to worry because God said He will take us to heaven first. Skittles replied, "Oh man. I wanted to see Jesus beat up the devil." I told him we might be able to watch from heaven. Then Twizzler asked, "Do you think they will be selling popcorn?" Oh these kids!!!  
  3. During the sermon today, my pastor happened to mention that the final battle of Armageddon is going to take place on Magiddo Hill in Israel, so I was able to pass that information along. 
  4. Hershey helped color a fan with a picture of the ark and a rainbow. 
  5. Skittles learned about King Solomon and memorized Proverbs 3:13-15. 
  6. Twizzler learned about when David played the harp for King Saul. 
  7. I got home in time to watch the Patriots game. It was a nail biter but they pulled off a win. YAY!!
  8. I took the boys to the pool. Hershey is getting very brave. He likes to jump into the water. He is trying to swim away from me already. 
  9. I made spaghetti tonight and it was a big hit because I was able to add some meat into the sauce. Usually we eat it vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment