♪ ♫ I like to go to church,
to learn and sing and pray,
I like to go to church,
God's rules I will obey.♪ ♫
- This morning, Hershey danced around the house singing, "To church. To church. To church." It was precious.
- On the way to church Skittles asked me where the final battle will happen when Jesus comes back. I told him, I don't know. I will have to read about it but do not to worry because God said He will take us to heaven first. Skittles replied, "Oh man. I wanted to see Jesus beat up the devil." I told him we might be able to watch from heaven. Then Twizzler asked, "Do you think they will be selling popcorn?" Oh these kids!!!
- During the sermon today, my pastor happened to mention that the final battle of Armageddon is going to take place on Magiddo Hill in Israel, so I was able to pass that information along.
- Hershey helped color a fan with a picture of the ark and a rainbow.
- Skittles learned about King Solomon and memorized Proverbs 3:13-15.
- Twizzler learned about when David played the harp for King Saul.
- I got home in time to watch the Patriots game. It was a nail biter but they pulled off a win. YAY!!
- I took the boys to the pool. Hershey is getting very brave. He likes to jump into the water. He is trying to swim away from me already.
- I made spaghetti tonight and it was a big hit because I was able to add some meat into the sauce. Usually we eat it vegetarian.