Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 16 Oops!

I forgot to blog yesterday. I did not forget to do school though. Let me see if I can remember what we did...
  1. I am not-so-patiently awaiting Twizzlers new handwriting workbook STILL. He has been practicing with some Handwriting Without Tears worksheets and doing a very nice job. 
  2. Skittles read our history pages again. He even read the entire chapter so we don't have any history to read today.
  3. Both boys are doing very well with English. I like how slow and step by step the book is. Twizzler gives me the answers orally and then writes down the first 2. Skittles can do the whole assignment. 
  4. Oh and Hershey is starting to learn what "clean up" means. He used to look at me like I had 3 heads when I mentioned the words but he actually helped me clean his room today. 
Sorry I can't remember more. Yesterday was a very busy and exhausting day. We had to stop in the middle of school to go run a bunch of errands. I normally blog after I get the kids in bed but last night I fell asleep right after they did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment