Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 17

Twizzler and I have been working on how he spaces his words. I am trying to get him to remember to use an old pencil as a spacer between his words. The old six sided pencils are the best because they do not roll away. 
  1. Both boys did really well on their math today. Twizzler was very excited that he got to do a bonus round and earned and extra point. 
  2. Skittles read about Sitting Bull doing a ghost dance to ward off the white men. He told me that would not work. When we are in trouble we are supposed to pray. 
  3. Twizzler read his reading lesson to Hershey and me. Hershey loves to be read to. 
  4. Hershey brought me the history book to read to him. I told him to pick a different book. He was not happy with that answer though, so he brought it over to Skittles who was doing his English work and could not oblige. So he picked out a dinosaur book and curled up in my lap. After I read it to him, he brought it to each of his brothers to read too. 
  5. We went for a bike ride tonight. I am teaching the kids bicycle safety. They know to always wear a helmet. I am teaching them to walk the bike when they cross the road and to warn people when they are passing them. I am so proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment