Friday, October 18, 2013

Art

We had an exhausting and wonderful day today. Lots of fun stuff.

  1. I read Verdi by Janelle Cannon to my book club. They really liked it. I don't blame them. It is one of my favorite books. Twizzler wrote on the board for me again. He is my helper, rescuing me from having to touch yucky chalk. 
  2. Skittles learned about scientific math today. 
  3. We made foxes out of the letter F in my preschool class. Hershey joined once again and participated with the other big kids. He even worked on the handwriting worksheet and although he did not follow the dotted lines, he knew that was where he was supposed to write. He colored over the letters only. 
  4. Twizzler learned about magic Cs. You can use them to make a, d, g, and q. 
  5. Skittles read Afternoon on the Amazon with his book club.  
  6. In art Skittles completed his dragon project. It turned out really cool.
     
  7. Twizzler made a large construction paper mouth that was yelling, "Shout to the Lord!" in his art class. 
After dinner we were invited to a worship event that some friends of mine were participating in. It was awesome. We had lots of friends to talk to and hang out with. The boys got to see some of their friends' parents using their gifts to bless God. I look forward to the day that we are all in heaven painting, drawing, singing, and praising together and our heavenly bodies will not grow tired and have to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment