Thursday, October 17, 2013

Must Have Chocolate

Today I was walking past the AC vent when I heard something moving. I opened it up and there was water dripping and the bottom of the vent was covered in water and what looked like black mold. So I called the maintenance guy and he rushes over to take a look. It turns out that what looked like mold was actually mouse droppings. GREAT. Then he tells me that I have to flush the AC with 1/4 of bleach every month to keep it clean. I have NEVER heard of this before. Did you know you are supposed to do that?

While he was there, I showed him that my water heater has a wet spot under it all the time. Apparently it is leaking... So they sent over a plumber who said the whole thing needs to be replaced!! 

SO I am dipping into the Halloween candy tonight. 
  1. Twizzler started reading from Dick and Jane books. He did really well. I even managed not to collapse into immature peals of laughter every time he read the name Dick. I just act like a grown up, I don't think like one. 
  2. Skittles keeps acing his math lessons. I can't believe this is the same child who cried through every math lesson and even ripped his book last year. I am pretty sure he has a better understanding of math than I do right now. 
  3. Hershey likes to help me do the laundry. He runs over when I open up the drier and helps me pull clothes out and load them into the basket. Then he helps me put the wet stuff into the drier. He stands there with his hands up in the air, ready for me to hand him down a wash rag or a sock to throw in. Every time he puts something in, he does a victory dance and claps. He is such a helper. 
  4. A friend invited me to a bible study tonight at Chik-Fil-A. I had a lot of fun chatting with adults. The kids had fun running around. Skittles came over at one point and overheard part of our conversation. He said, "Why were you telling them about my birth?" I replied, "That is what moms do when we get together." haha. It is like swapping war stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment