- Twizzler read very fluidly. After he read his chapter we played a game using sight words. I was very pleased to see that he actually knows all of his Kindergarten sight words and while he does stumble on a few of the first grade words, he figures them out quickly.
- When I said, "Go get your English books," today, Hershey yelled, "NO!" How can he hate English already??? He does not even speak it fluently.
- Skittles woke up and cleaned his whole bedroom first thing this morning. It may have had something to do with that fact that the Wii remotes, tablet, and DSiXLs were all hidden in my room until said feat was accomplished but hey, he did it.
- Hershey insists on feeding himself but his favorite foods are sooo messy; yogurt, oatmeal, applesauce. He even manages to make a mess with his goldfish crackers.
- We made it to church in time to walk around the pumpkin patch. Hershey picked out a pumpkin but Skittles and Twizzler could not find any that they liked. We will try again later this week.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
We only got 3 subjects done today. It would have been 4 but we did not even make it through English. It was one of those days where you space out on the couch, read the bible, cry, and watch Duck Dynasty clips on You Tube. Oh and eat way too much chocolate. In fact, all I have eaten today are mini Twix bars, 2 quesadillas, and a strawberry milkshake. I feel like a puffer fish all puffed up. Blah. It was not a bad day really, in fact it was a pretty good day now that I think about it.