- The boys keep acing their math. They don't get that from me.
- In history we read more about Ben Franklin as a boy. He only went to school for 2 years. The rest of his childhood he was an apprentice and self-taught. He loved to read and he learned by watching others work.
- In science we read about Franklin's work with electricity.
- Skittles is getting his dictation correct every single time.
- I was flipping through Twizzler's English notebook today and his writing has improved quite a bit. It is actually legible. It is not perfect but I am no longer struggling to read it.
- Twizzler's overall language skills are improving. He is spelling better, reading better, and writing better.
- Hershey's language skills are improving too. Today when he said, "kuh-koh," for cookie, I said, "Do you want a cookie?" and he loudly repeated, "COOKIE!" perfectly and continued to say it every time.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
It is LATE. This is going to be short so I can get into bed.