- In Skittles book, Snow Treasure, the children made their first trip across Nazi territory. It is getting interesting.
- In science they read more about Thomas Jefferson's study of the animals in North America.
- Twizzler was so excited about his new library books that he read them both today.
- In history we read about King Phillips War.
- Hershey loved hearing his brothers read to him as usual. He was trying to get Twizzler to turn the pages a bit faster though.
- Hershey seems to be adding a new word to his vocabulary daily. This week I heard him call out for his blanket at bedtime, "LOVEY!" Just as clear as day. He also said "Oh well" and told his brothers when they were acting silly, "STOP!"
- I changed out the shower head in my bathroom all by myself and then I did a pretty wild victory dance. Hershey joined me but Twizzler just rolled his eyes and walked away.
Remember my Chore Chart? Well, this week I tried something new. I wrote down each subject we need to do each week on an index card. Then I placed them in the flip chart. When a subject is complete, I take the card out. This way the kids can see exactly what we have to do and what has been done. It keeps us motivated.