Thursday, November 14, 2013

I am a Soccer Mom Now!

A family in our homeschool group put together a small soccer team for the kids to just go out and have a good time. They are learning the basics but not playing teams or anything. Last week was our first week. Skittles and Twizzler love it. Hershey likes cheering from the sidelines and kicking around whatever spare soccer balls have made it his way. The only thing I know about soccer is that you have to kick the ball into the other team's net... Having 3 boys has been a lesson in sports. Thus far we have tried one season of tee-ball and two seasons of hockey. I am enjoying soccer a whole lot more than the 8 am snooze-fest, tee-ball games. And I really do not miss freezing at pee-wee hockey. Not to mention the ridiculous expense of hockey. Now if I can just get my kids to not beat the tar out of each other on the field. Sorry coach.... Maybe soccer should adopt a penalty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment