- Mountain Dew in hand, I did manage to teach my music class. We learned about horses. We danced to "Old Brass Wagon," read Seabiscuit the Wonder Horse, and made paper rocking horses. Twizzler made a blue spotted horse.
- Twizzler learned the months and seasons in his math class.
- Skittles learned about Moses and the burning bush in his writing class.
- Hershey made a queen out of the letter Q in my letter of the week class. Our bible verse was 'Quench not the spirit.' which I admit I had to look into to find out what it meant. It means that the holy spirit is burning like a fire and we should not do let the fire go out.
- Skittles made an Ironman in his art class.
- After lunch the boys went out and rode their scooters with their friends. Hershey tried to chase them. Poor kid wants a scooter so bad.
- When we came home Hershey took a nap and the big boys watched the Hobbit while I got to work on some sewing projects that I have been letting pile up. We opened the back door and listen to a passing thunder storm. It was very relaxing.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Alarm Clock Fail
I woke up 30 minutes before I had to be at co-op to teach my first class. Thankfully I had almost everything ready to go before I went to bed. I just had to get Hershey and I dressed and out the door. He was still asleep and less than thrilled to be undressed, changed, redressed, and strapped into a carseat.