Tuesday, March 25, 2014

_ _ _ . . _ . _ . _ . . . _ _ . _ _


  1. I told Skittles when he started his math lesson today, I wanted him to get an A. He got a 93 and a high five from everyone in the house. 
  2. I have been struggling to even read what Twizzler is writing in his English notebook. It is a mess. I drew lines on his paper so that it made a grid like graphing paper and I had him write one letter in each box. It was much more legible after that. 
  3. Hershey is reading a book to himself right now. I wish he was in bed but this is pretty cute. He is calling to the doggy on the page. "goggy googy, heeeey." (giggle)
  4. In history, we read about Samuel Morse. When we finished the story, I pulled up a You Tube video of the alphabet in morse code. 
  5. In science, the kids journaled about the different ways that people were able to tell time without the use of a clock. 
  6. We went for a walk after dinner and saw a bat flying around our heads. We love to see the bats swooping and diving and hopefully eating up the bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment