Sunday, March 23, 2014

Faith

We had a great sermon at church today. We learned about faith. Every single person in the world has faith. It is not a question about IF you have faith. The question is what do you have faith in? Do you have faith in the media? Do you have faith in politicians? Do you have faith in science? Do you have faith that when you die your body will turn to dust and there will be nothing left of you but memories? I have faith that I will be heaven one day. I don't know how I will get there. I don't know what it will be like when I get there but I have faith that God's word is true. 

  1. We found a stall at the flea market today full of lots of antique treasures. We saw a lot of interesting things. Some things it was easy to figure out what they were, other things had us puzzled. I would love to go look at antiques stores with the kids more often and guess at the old objects we find. 
  2. Skittles did some math this evening. 
  3. Twizzler and Hershey spent a long time this afternoon looking through their baby albums. 
  4. Hershey played on the back patio with his water table this afternoon. He learned how to scoop up the water and dump it into the water wheel. He made it look like so much fun that his brothers joined him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment