Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fruit of the Spirit

  1. The kids are learning about the fruit of the spirit at church over the next 6 weeks. Today Skittles told me, "Some people say that beer puts people in high spirits but so you know what raises my spirits? Singing praises to God." I am so proud of him. 
  2. We went to the mall this afternoon and got some pretzels from Auntie Anne's. I got Skittles and Twizzler each a pretzel and Hershey and I split one. When Hershey had eaten most of my pretzel he asked for more but I told him it was all gone. Twizzler offered what was left of his. 
  3. We went to a park this afternoon. The kids had a blast playing and climbing on playground equipment that looks like dinosaurs. Hershey found a pretty leaf and presented it to me saying, "Fower mommy."
  4. Hershey walked around the house tonight saying, "Happy happy happy" and dancing around. I have no idea what he was so happy about but it sure put a smile on my face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment