Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Two Days In One

Yesterday I woke up with a headache that slowly turned into a migraine throughout the day. I was not able to keep my eyes open much less write a blog post. My happy moments yesterday were.

  1. We had a St. Patricks' Day party with our homeschool friends at the park. 
  2. My Nana came over and fed my kids dinner and took care of them while I tried to rest. 
Today was rough. We were a half day behind because of my migraine and nobody wanted to get to work. 
Skittles fought me on every. A friend of mine asked me tonight if homeschooling was easy. I told her to ask me another day. Haha...
  1. Hershey had his 2 year check up today. The doctor said other than his asthma, he is the picture of health. He is small for his age but she is not worried about it since he is meeting all of his developmental milestones. 
  2. I was going to skip church tonight so that we could get caught up in school but Skittles told me, "I need to go to church because it helps me with my walk with Jesus." How can I argue with that?
  3. The boys spun cotton into thread for their science experiment. Twizzler did a really good job. He got it pretty thin. I don't know if I could get it through the eye of a needle but it was good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment