- Twizzler ran really far in PE class. In handwriting he wrote all of his lowercase letters.
- Skittles made a secret project for mother's day in art. Then he did some reviews in writing.
- Hershey was feeling MUCH better today. He actually played and participated at co-op. He painted a W with water colors. Although I am not sure how much phonetics he is able to grasp when he pronounces water, "Lah-durr"
- Skittles learned about how God made the world in the Apologetics class.
- Twizzler got to build a warrior in the Lego class.
- Both boys got to go to the hands on science class and make a balloon impossible to pop and then make one pop and shoot water all over them.
- Hershey and I had fun peeking in all the classes and seeing how they do things.
When we came home we did more school work.