Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Sing Happy"


  1. Twizzler learned about the fruit of the spirit, patience, at church. He has been singing, ♫The fruit of the spirit's not a coconut. The fruit of the spirit is not a banana...♪
  2. Skittles learned about poisonous plants at Trial Life. He also made a first aid kit out of an old gum tin. 
  3. Hershey learned how to jump and hop. He said, "Watch Mommy, watch, hop," and he hopped. Then he said, "Jump!" and jumped. Then he said, "I am awesome!" haha
When we got home I made cupcakes for Twizzler's party on Tuesday. When I finished them, I placed them on the table to take a picture. Hershey got excited and said, "Sing happy! YAY!" Poor kid was disappointed that it was not time to sing. I used actual food coloring for the first time in years. It was surprisingly harder to work with than I am used to. It seems that your only options when it comes to red dye are, red soup or pink frosting. I finally gave up on red and went with pink frosting. I got Lego candles at the grocery store a few weeks ago. I got the Lego candy at Toys R Us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment