Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You Are Cute


  1. Skittles finished his book, Henry and Ribsy yesterday. Today he wrote a quick book report. I gave him a book to read about the California Gold Rush for the rest of the week. He is enjoying it. 
  2. Twizzler had fun copying his spelling words today. I have no idea why but he was just giggling over writing 'raw' three times each.
  3. When Hershey found out that he was going on a play date at his friend's house, he said, "I comin' Kahson." Twizzler told him he was cute. Hershey responded by telling each of us by name that we were cute. 
  4. Skittles and Twizzler got to take a gymnastics class. They had so much fun that they want to go back some time soon. 
  5. I had a monthly meeting with my homeschool group. We discussed all of the things that are working and things that we do not need. I feel very blessed to be a part of a homeschool group. I can't imagine doing all of this alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment