Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beach Day


  1. Twizzler got 105% on his math today. He was very proud of himself. 
  2. Skittles learned how to make an ampersand in his cursive book. He was pretty excited about it.
  3. Hershey asked me to tear out a page in his book to color, "Kite, that one." He said as he pointed to a picture of a kite. I had no idea he even knew what a kite was. 
  4. At beach day, Twizzler spent almost the entire 3 hours splashing with his buddies in the waves. 
  5. Skittles and his friend hunted for fish along the shore line. They had a net  that they used to catch them with. Then they studied them as they swam around in a pail of water. They even caught a little cannonball jelly. 
  6. Hershey watched the fish with amazement also. He looked in the bucket with a huge smile on his face saying, "fish. fish, fish." Then he said, "Want to touch the fish," and reached in to pet it as I tried to teleport from my chair to the bucket yelling, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Ewwww, icky germs!!! I am sure the fish feel the same way about us touching them. 
Other than trying to pet the fish, the kids really stayed out of trouble. We were on a no-drive section of beach which meant I could sit and relax while the kids played. Hershey mostly sat right at my feet and drove his cars in the sand. Skittles and Twizzler never went deeper than knee high in the water. I got to chit chat with the other moms which is always such a blessing for me. I love living in Florida. 


No comments:

Post a Comment