Skittles did all of his school without his brother.
- In math, he learned about elapsed time. For example, if a party started at 7:30 pm and ended at 9:20 pm the party was 1 hour and 50 minutes long.
- We also watched a video about this cool multiplication trick. Skittles decided to try it out with some of his math problems. It worked like a charm. It has changed my life. I can't wait to show it to Twizzler when he is feeling better.
- Hershey and I counted all the way to 10 while he was talking to his dad on the phone.
- Skittles watched a video on Brain Pop about asthma. Today is national asthma day. My mom and dad have 6 grandsons and 5 of them have asthma. Twizzler is the only one who has never had any breathing trouble.
- In English, Skittles worked on completing poems using rhyming words.
- Hershey and I played some games on PBS.org. He likes the Thomas game. He had to match up like objects to go on the train.
- Skittles read the whole history reading aloud to Hershey and I. In this chapter the brothers made a printing press.