Today we had co-op. When I went into the older boy's room to wake them up, Skittles (my early riser) said, "I am too tired. I ca't get up this early." Twizzler just pulled the covers over his head. I said, "Be glad you only have to get up early twice a month. Your friends in school have to get up this early every morning." Honestly, props to school moms. I have no idea how you do it 5 days per week.
- Twizzler built a tower with spoons and forks in team building.
- Skittles learned how to count in Spanish. He said, "I have a good Spanish accent I just don't know how to pronounce the words."
- Hershey played with playdoh.
- Twizzler wrote and gave a speech on how to go fishing in his communications class.
- Skittles forgot all the work he did over the past 2 weeks for his book club class. He left it in his home binder when we took it with us to the WIC office yesterday. I a told he was able to redo it pretty fast.
- Hershey did a cutting project in his class.
- Twizzler learned colors in Spanish again.
- Skittles added a page about his goals when he is grown to his smash book.
- Both older boys learned about sharks in their science class.
- Hershey watched finding Nemo.
- Skittles learned how old the earth is in his apologetics class.
- I have no idea what Twizzler did in his Home Ec class. Some how, we forgot to discuss it.
We did not get a chance to do our home school work. I had a babysitting job to get to right after co-op.