Today we had co-op. I love Fridays. We are members of 2 different co-ops and both are amazing. We have a lot of fun together. I go home feeling blessed every week.
- In team building, Skittles had to spoon cotton balls from a box on his lap, onto a box on his head while blindfolded. I wish I could have seen that. haha.
- In art, Twizzler made puppets and a stage using a cereal box and fabrics. It turned out really cool. He is very proud of it.
- In my preschool class, we read a book about being thankful. Then we discussed what we were thankful for and drew pictures of those things. Mostly, the answer was pizza. haha.
- In math Skittles and Twizzler are learning more about money. Hershey worked on completing patterns.
- In language lessons, Skittles had some copywork. Twizzler had to write the name of our state with a capitol letter. I gave Hershey a picture of a turkey to trace. He mostly scribbled but that is okay. He is learning how to control his hand movements.