Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm BACK



Have you been wondering where I was? For some reason I cannot seem to post on my blog from Google Chrome. I have to use Internet Explorer. It took me a bit of trouble shooting to figure out I could even post at all. Sorry.

I have been busy getting ready for the school year. I am planning on getting an early start. I think that if I begin the first week of August, we will be far enough ahead to take a nice long Christmas vacation. I would like to be more than half way through the year before the new year.

Today I went to the Dollar Tree and I got some folders, paper, and my very favorite find was a manuscript composition notebook. I thought I would have to pay more money or make one myself. This will be perfect for copywork.

I began to put together a Book of Centuries, a nature notebook, and some other notebooks for narrations and Math.

I still  have a lot of work ahead of me. I am going to try to hit some of the back to school sales also. I have to admit I am very tired. I hope some back to school shopping will get me excited about the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment