Friday, June 8, 2012

Grumbling

There is a sound coming from the other room. It is my 8yo moaning and grumbling because I gave him some number words to copy. Our lesson for today was to write some number words. He wrote fourteen with no problem. Then I asked him to spell thirty-three. He did not know how to spell "three". Uh-oh.... So I gave him some copywork He is not too happy about it. 

When I was in school, I would have loved to just copy some number words for my math assignment. I am a reader and writer. I do not like math. I would have been glad to write every number from zero to one-hundred if it got me out of multiplication tables. 

What subject do you love? 
What subject is your children's favorite? 
What subject makes you grumble? 
What about your kids? 
What are some ways that you make those subjects more fun for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment