Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Today while driving around town, my 8 yo and I had a conversation about what Jesus meant when He said, "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom God." Mark 10:25. I told him that I think it means it is harder for a person to be thankful for what they have when they have never needed something they could not get. 

I am thankful for being given the opportunity to need things I could not get. I am also thankful for the things I have been blessed with, like....

  • 36 Godiva truffles that are not going to make it to the end of the week.
  • 9 year anniversary
  • 2 parents who have shown me what love and commitment mean.
  • 3 beautiful boys who keep me going when I could stay in bed all day.
  • 1 dog who... really needs to stop peeing and pooping on my parents carpet.
Eh, 4 out of 5 ain't bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment