Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 10 Take 2

I like Fridays. We have a very light work load. It gives us more time to have fun. 
  1. Math and reading were all done pretty fast today. Skittles learned about quotation marks. Twizzler read to his dad over the phone. 
  2. Hershey brought me the Precious Moments Bible and sat very nicely while I read him a story about the many miracles that Jesus performed.
  3. I got to take a nap with Hershey after lunch. It felt great. 
  4. The boys traced John Cabot's voyage to Canada and logged it onto their timeline.
  5. Twizzler is back in the same English book as Skittles but he is doing the majority of the work orally. We learned 3 rule for writing sentences is week. 
  • A sentence that tells, ends with a period. 
  • Sentence that asks, ends with a question mark. 
  • A sentence always begins with a capitol letter.   
This is my first time blogging from my tablet so I am not sure how many errors there are. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment