I like Fridays. We have a very light work load. It gives us more time to have fun.
- Math and reading were all done pretty fast today. Skittles learned about quotation marks. Twizzler read to his dad over the phone.
- Hershey brought me the Precious Moments Bible and sat very nicely while I read him a story about the many miracles that Jesus performed.
- I got to take a nap with Hershey after lunch. It felt great.
- The boys traced John Cabot's voyage to Canada and logged it onto their timeline.
- Twizzler is back in the same English book as Skittles but he is doing the majority of the work orally. We learned 3 rule for writing sentences is week.
- A sentence that tells, ends with a period.
- Sentence that asks, ends with a question mark.
- A sentence always begins with a capitol letter.
This is my first time blogging from my tablet so I am not sure how many errors there are. Sorry.