This is going to have to be brief but I am committed to keeping this going.
- Hershey curled up in my bed beside Skittles and listened to him read about Sitting Bull.
- Both boys did EXCELLENT with their math today. Skittles got 100% and Twizzler got a 91%.
- We learned that Columbus used his knowledge of an upcoming lunar eclipse to trick the natives into giving him food. Then we recreated a lunar eclipse using a baseball, flashlight, and small rattle ball.
- Hershey and I played, "Where is Thumbkin" today.
- Twizzler only got one spelling word wrong today and he actually had all the right letters he had just transposed 2 of them.
- Skittles got all of his spelling correct in his dictation, he just forgot the punctuation.