- We got math, reading, and writing done pretty quickly.
- Skittles read our history lesson while I drove us around, running errands.
- We did an experiment to figure out why God made birds with different beak shapes. We used tweezers and some various clips and tried to pull almonds and cheerios out of flax seed.
- Twizzler told me tonight, "My wife is going to love my cooking because I am learning from you, Mom and you are the best cooker in the world."
- Hershey and I played, "This Little Piggy."
- We were able to go swimming when our school work was done for the day.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Day 8 Are You Still There?
Sorry if I am boring you. I am pretty tired at the end of the day so it is quite an effort just to list off our happy moments.