Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 20 Clean Up Co-op

We had another wonderful day at co-op.
  1. Skittles is not thrilled with his math class but he is memorizing his multiplication tables. 
  2. Twizzler did some counting in his math class. 
  3. Both boys played baseball in P.E. They also started working towards their Presidential Fitness Awards. 
  4. Skittles learned about Picasso today in art appreciation. 
  5. Twizzler learned how to say, "hello" and "How are you?" in Spanish. He also learned how to count to ten. 
  6. Hershey followed me into my preschool class. He actually sat at the table and listened to the story. I read My "b" Book by Jane Belk Moncure. Every time I said box, he said, "Bah." Every time the kids said, "Buh" for the sound a letter b makes, Hershey said "Buh" right along with them. He even colored a bear. He is so smart. 
  7. After class, Hershey helped me clean my classroom. He vacuumed the floor with a carpet sweeper. He saw me wiping down the tables and wanted to join in so I gave him a tissue.

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear how much Hershey is learning from you and his brothers. It is so amazing how eager they are to learn!

    ReplyDelete