We had another wonderful day at co-op.
- Skittles is not thrilled with his math class but he is memorizing his multiplication tables.
- Twizzler did some counting in his math class.
- Both boys played baseball in P.E. They also started working towards their Presidential Fitness Awards.
- Skittles learned about Picasso today in art appreciation.
- Twizzler learned how to say, "hello" and "How are you?" in Spanish. He also learned how to count to ten.
- Hershey followed me into my preschool class. He actually sat at the table and listened to the story. I read My "b" Book by Jane Belk Moncure. Every time I said box, he said, "Bah." Every time the kids said, "Buh" for the sound a letter b makes, Hershey said "Buh" right along with them. He even colored a bear. He is so smart.
- After class, Hershey helped me clean my classroom. He vacuumed the floor with a carpet sweeper. He saw me wiping down the tables and wanted to join in so I gave him a tissue.