Sunday, October 13, 2013

Last But Never Least

Today I picked the boys up at church. They told me all about their sleep over and what a wonderful time they had. I am so glad.
After lunch I took Skittles and Hershey over to Nana's house so Twizzler and I could have some time together just the 2 of us. It was his turn since I had Skittles all day Thursday and Hershey all afternoon Saturday. We went to a local carnival. I bought $20 worth of tickets and let him choose any rides in the park. He had a blast. He faced his fear of rollercoasters. He went on one all by himself.
He has actually been on much bigger coasters than this but this is the first one that he smiled during the whole ride. 
After he had used up all of his tickets, I spent a small fortune on some lemonade and funnel cake. It was worth it, just to have some time alone with this amazing little guy. I love the things he tells me when we are alone. He has such a big heart. I am truly blessed to have 3 amazing little boys in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment