- In history they read some more about Benjamin Franklin. They also drew more maps in geography.
- In science they read about Audubon.
- Skittles started reading Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- Hershey finally started to say, "ball" instead of "gall." He has been able to make "b" sounds for almost a year, I am not sure why he always called them "galls"
- Twizzler practiced the letter 'K' in handwriting.
Monday, October 28, 2013
I have been feeling tired and overwhelmed lately. A dear friend of mine offered to watch all 3 kids for me today so that I could have some time to myself for a couple hours. I got to run to the post office, the library, and the YMCA with out 3 little tag-alongs. It was like a mini-vacation. She fed them lunch and did school work with them in record time. I am not sure what her secret is but by the time I came home all their school was done. :) It gave us a whole afternoon to watch Halloween movies and carve our pumpkins into Jack O'Lanterns.