Wednesday, October 2, 2013

They Grow up so Fast

My kids CRACK ME UP! The boys are in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. I heard Twizzler say, "Help me out, I am just a little kid!" 
I said, "Hey Skittles is a little kid too!" 
Twizzler says, "No he isn't, he is almost an adult." I explained that Skittles is only 2 1/2 years older than Twizzler. 
Skittles said, "No I am almost 2 digits. That means I am a young adult." Oh gosh! I only have 8 more years with him.... I better make them great. 

 ♪ ...and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon...... ♫
  1. Math was good today. Skittles got 100% after his bonus round. 
  2. English was more review. Both boys did fantastic today. 
  3. I set up my sewing machine at the desk in the living room and got a few projects done during school. 
  4. Twizzler pulled his chair up beside me and read his FINAL reading lesson in Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. He did  a great job and only needed a little bit of help. He will be reading that same lesson again tomorrow to practice reading fluidly. 
  5. Today was crazy hair day at Awana. I sprayed their mohawks green and put green glow stick necklaces around their heads. 
  6. Hershey has learned how to say "pee-pee" and "poo-poo." He tells me when he has already filled his diaper but hey, it is a step in the right direction. 
  7. I was finally able to find everything I need to make a very special birthday cake for Skittles big 1-0 on Saturday. I hope this thing turns out as cute as I picture it. 
♪ ...Little boy blue and the man on the moon.... ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment