My kids CRACK ME UP! The boys are in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. I heard Twizzler say, "Help me out, I am just a little kid!"
I said, "Hey Skittles is a little kid too!"
Twizzler says, "No he isn't, he is almost an adult." I explained that Skittles is only 2 1/2 years older than Twizzler.
Skittles said, "No I am almost 2 digits. That means I am a young adult." Oh gosh! I only have 8 more years with him.... I better make them great.
♪ ...and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon...... ♫
- Math was good today. Skittles got 100% after his bonus round.
- English was more review. Both boys did fantastic today.
- I set up my sewing machine at the desk in the living room and got a few projects done during school.
- Twizzler pulled his chair up beside me and read his FINAL reading lesson in Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. He did a great job and only needed a little bit of help. He will be reading that same lesson again tomorrow to practice reading fluidly.
- Today was crazy hair day at Awana. I sprayed their mohawks green and put green glow stick necklaces around their heads.
- Hershey has learned how to say "pee-pee" and "poo-poo." He tells me when he has already filled his diaper but hey, it is a step in the right direction.
- I was finally able to find everything I need to make a very special birthday cake for Skittles big 1-0 on Saturday. I hope this thing turns out as cute as I picture it.
♪ ...Little boy blue and the man on the moon.... ♫