Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Park Day


  1. In English, Skittles had to write 3 sentences about things God gave him. He wrote, "God gave me an awesome Mom." It is little things like that which make me smile. 
  2. Twizzler is doing long addition in Math. I am so proud of him. There are a lot of steps and he is learning to follow them step by step. 
  3. We got reading, math, and English done before park day began so we were able to really enjoy our time there. 
  4. Hershey spent most of the time at the park going up the stairs and down the slide over and over again. 
  5. I was able to squeeze in a work out at the Y. That always puts me in a good mood. 
  6. Tonight Hershey and I read, "Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes" by Mem Fox. Then we counted his fingers and toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment