- I got to sleep in this morning because my fabulous SIL got up and took my littlest dolly. Apparently they hung out with Hershey and watched Thomas.
- Hershey asked and managed to go on the potty for the third day in a row. Insisting his mama gave him a high five promptly there after. Too cute!
- SIL broke out the photo albums and Boo was so excited to see pictures of her and Auntie she kept shouting "Come see Auntie, Come see!"
- I enjoyed watching Skittles learning to ride his skateboard this afternoon. It's a skill I have never managed to master so I am always quite in awe to see him whizzing back and forth effortlessly.
- Hershey picked up a game controller and enjoyed spending guy time with his big brother Skittles "playing" Xbox, totally unaware he had no influence over the game.
- Hershey climbed up in his mama's lap and drifted off in to a sweet peaceful sleep at bedtime. I love seeing a baby look so content in his mother's arms.
- I learned my lap is big enough to hold all 6 of my favorite kiddos. I can't honestly say that nobody got squished in the making of that picture. lol.
- All the cousins have gotten along well and played happily together this afternoon. It is my sincere hope they are building bonds that will last a lifetime and carry them through their adulthood.
- Auntie finally heard my kiddos say, "please" to her.
- My major parenting triumph this month is teaching my children 3 different bible verses. I am quite surprised my 2 year old has even managed to accomplish this task.
- Sonshine managed to correctly identify the color green today.
- Me and SIL have successfully made it to the end of the day with all children calm and quiet in their beds/bedrooms. Nothing to be sniffed at then 4 of the 6 are under 4 and we are fighting against a nasty bout of hand, foot and mouth.
Well that's it for me. Goodnight all.
She is pretty good at this right? I need to get her going on her blog again.