Friday, January 10, 2014

Magna Doodle


  1. I taught a music class to the preschoolers today. They were so adorable dancing and shaking their rice-filled egg maracas. Hershey joined in of course. 
  2. Twizzler went to P.E. He said he had fun running around the building. 
  3. Skittles drew a picture in art appreciation. He said his friends called him an artist. 
  4. I also taught my letter of the week class. Again, Hershey joined in. We turned an L into a lizard. all the lizards turned out very cute. 
  5. Twizzler was the helper in his handwriting class. He was very proud of himself. 
  6. Skittles is starting a writing class. He said his teacher complimented him on his reading skills.
After school I went to the gym and hit the treadmill pretty hard. When I got home my feet where killing me. I realized that my cheap sneakers are not going to cut it if I want to really get in shape. I sat in the recliner and put my feet up while the kids finished their time line. Instead of standing on my sore feet at the white board, I wrote the lesson down on Hershey's new Magna doodle. I had to let him have a turn between lessons though because he loves to color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment