Thursday, February 27, 2014

Camp-Schooling


  1. The kids jumped right into their least favorite subject, English. They wanted to get it done so that we could go to a Minecraft party at Chik-Fil-A with our friends. 
  2. Hershey told me, "Besh-ou" after I sneezed today. 
  3. Skittles finished his math and announced, "I got a 91%." Hershey ran over with his hand in the air and said, "High five."
  4. Twizzler is really doing great with the math worksheets. I think this is exactly what he needed. I love that when one of my children are struggling to grasp a subject, I can slow down or even back up. I don't have to worry about them falling behind.  
  5. This afternoon I got out our camping equipment and tents to get an idea of what I have and what I need for an upcoming camp out with Trail Life Troop. The kids were so excited about having the tent up that they decided to finish their school work in the tent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment